Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My visit to Joanne's CTMH Leader

I took a visit out to see my leader that signed me up Joanne Repman and she was nice enough to let me take some photos of projects she has done with some of the kits.  Thank you Joanne for letting me post your pictures on my blog.  I hope to get my stuff made soon as I am new to CTMH.


These are some layouts and cards using the Wonderland Workshop on the Go
These are just a few of the things you can make.  The kit will make so much more.

Here are some cards made with the Believe Workshop on the Go kit.
These are just a few that you can make.  With this kit you can make so much more.

 Here are some layouts and cards using the  Mischief Workshop on the Go Kit.
Halloween is over but you can still use a lot of this kit to make many different things.
These layouts were made with the Sanoma Workshop on the Go kit.

These are projects made from the Dreamin Workshop on the Go kits.
These projects were made from the Roxie Workshop on the Go Kit.

These layouts and cards were made from the Typeset Workshop on the Go kit.


1 comment: